Since my last post I learned all about morning sickness, well mine came at night right as I laid down for bed. I have been fighting nausea, headaches and massive fatigue, the last thing on my mind was getting on here to blog about how yucky I felt. I am hoping that I am on the up-swing of things. The past 2 days have been fairly good to me. My clothes are slowly getting tighter and a small bump is now visible, however friends who have been pregnant say they can't tell that I am 15 weeks pregnant. 15 weeks, crazy! Last week we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, all I can say is amazing. It was the first way our little one was able to communicate to us that everything was just fine. We go back August 1st for our ultrasound and to see if I am carrying a boy or a girl! All in all things are going well, our current mission is finding the right baby furniture and to continue working on the baby's Christmas stocking which I am cross-stitching (more on this later).
In the past 5 weeks, we celebrated our 2 year Wedding Anniversary. This year we kept it very low key. All I wanted was a cake that tasted like our wedding cake. Josh ordered one from a bakery in Dayton and had strawberry filling added.
In the past 5 weeks, we took my dad to a Cincinnati Reds game as his Father's Day gift. It was one of the hottest days ever and completely wore me out, but we had a great time.
In the past 5 weeks, Josh started (and now has just about completed) his summer course for Xavier. It has been a lot of information to cover in only 4 weeks but he has been doing awesome and is ready to begin Grad school as a full time student.
No comments:
Post a Comment