I had my heart set on a crib set from Target, called Sweet Safari. My favorite thing was a monkey on the bedding that had a pink bow behind her ear, I was thrilled when we received the bedding from Josh's dad and step-mom. I got the bedding out and began to set up Ava's crib because I was ready to accessorize her room. When I tied the bumper on to the crib was when I realized that the slats on our crib were too wide and blocked the faces of the adorable animals, right down the middle. It was then we knew it wasn't going to work. I was shattered, everything I had pictured for my little girls room revolved around this bedding. I no longer had a vision.
So I was back to the beginning... a blank canvas. I searched the internet for baby girl bedding with a pattern instead of characters with a focal point on the bumper. I found a set, ordered it and prayed that when it arrived I would like it as much as I did online. It arrived in a couple of days and I was in love. I again set up Ava's crib, stood back and smiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment