Tuesday, August 9, 2011
20 down 20 to go
On Saturday, I reached a milestone in my pregnancy... Half-way! Josh was not here to take a picture so, you will have to wait for a later time. People still say that I don't look pregnant and can't believe that I am 20 weeks. A lot of my students parents have no idea, which is kind of nice. I have felt really good the past couple weeks with the exception to an increase in heartburn. I currently have no cravings and no aversions. Last night, as I was laying on the couch watching tv, feeling Ava kicking all around, I began to wonder if I would be able to feel her kick by placing my hand on my lower abdomen. Ava is sitting really low, at times i have to give her a nudge because she is laying in a position to make my left thigh fall asleep. Anyways, I pushed my hand in a little and was quickly kicked, I had invaded her bubble. I laughed so hard, it is an extraordinary thing to feel your little one moving around. I can't wait to see Josh on Friday and let him be "kicked" by his daughter :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
those kicks are one of the best feelings in the world!
ReplyDelete