Sunday, October 30, 2011

32 weeks


We had our bi-monthly doctor appointment on Friday, Ava's heart rate was up to 163, this was the first time it was not in the 140's. It worried us a little at first but we were reassured that this is normal and I noticed that this was the first time that Ava has been up and moving during a doctor appointment. She is keeping up with her aerobics but thankfully has managed to get on my sleep schedule, no gymnastics in the middle of the night. We were also told that she is head down, yay! She could flip around but pretty soon she will not have enough room to. I actually lost a pound since my last visit due to the stomach bug I had last week.


Cravings: No major ones currently
Weight gain: 16 pounds
Belly Button: Will not be popping anytime soon
Goals for the week: I started to reorganize somethings that have been laying on her bedroom floor and her room is pretty much in order. We need to clean out the trunks of our cars before the weather gets to bad, so we can make room for the stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment