Monday, October 17, 2011

only 10 weeks left!

This pregnancy has gone so fast! Not that I have anything to compare it to. I can't believe that we will get to meet our daughter in 10 short weeks. Which means that Christmas is also only 10 weeks away. Everything has been going really good. I still am having trouble sleeping, it is very difficult for me to get comfortable and then sleep for longer than 45 min. increments.
This past weekend we were blessed with 2 more baby showers for Ava. My first shower of the weekend was on Friday with my dad's side of the family. My second shower was on Saturday with all of the girls from work. We came out so blessed with all of the things people have bought for us....for Ava. On Saturday evening we decided to use all of our Target gift cards that we had received over the months as baby gifts. We were able to purchase all of the other essential items needed to raise our daughter! Such a blessing, another big thank you to everyone that has given gifts, prayers and/or support during this amazing time in our lives.
On another note, I had a doctors appointment today. We have made it to the 2 week appointment mark! So far I have gained a total of 17 lbs. Ava's heart rate stays around 140-143. My doctor says that everything is great and development seems to be going along wonderfully. I made a joke that by the time I go into labor he will be sick of me after seeing me so much. He then stated, no, I will be sad I won't get to see you as often.   Perfect answer! These are the times when you know you have made good choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment