Sunday, December 11, 2011
38 weeks
We are in the home stretch!
Heart rate: The nurse was unable to tell us Ava's heart rate at our appointment because she was moving so much. But we did get to hear it.
Weight Gain: 24.5 lbs
Cravings: For the past month all I have been wanting to eat pickles on everything. I never ate pickles before and now I can't get enough of them.
Measuring: I am 1.5cm dilated!
The Dr. said that Ava is already measuring at about 7 lbs and 3 oz. or so! I can't imagine her waiting it out 2 more weeks. I haven't been given an E.T.A. on Ava but at this point it could be anytime. I have been having strong Braxton Hicks contractions for about a week now but nothing to significant. We are all ready for Ava, yesterday we spent the day getting everything situated and ready for her.
Here are pictures of her completed room:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment