Sunday, December 25, 2011
Santa's workshop...
This morning I woke up to Ava's bedroom door all wrapped up. I had been instructed to keep out of her room for about a week now. It has been very difficult but I managed. I was told that I was not allowed into Santa's workshop. What was going on in this room that I did not know about. Her nursery was complete wasn't it? What was so important that I couldn't see?
Do you see what is new? A glider for the mama and her baby! I had told Josh that I didn't want one first off because I didn't want to spend the money on one and secondly I had no idea where we would put it. Well my amazing husband figured all of that out so I wouldn't have to. I am so excited and cannot wait for our endless nights of reading, rocking and middle of the night feedings :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment