I am still deciding on how many different things I am going to include in this blog. As of now it is going to be everything.
I saw a version of this idea in Good Housekeeping and thought it would be beneficial for me.
First you need to find a picture frame and shape, size or color. I found this one at Dollar Tree.
If there is not a cardboard insert in the frame you can use the glass of the frame as a template to cut a piece of cardboard that will fit. You will cover the cardboard insert with a piece of fabric. Most fabric stores have small remnants for a discounted price. I couldn't find any that i liked or matched the bedroom decor so I visited the clearance section at Kohls and purchased a large pair of panties. Cut out a piece of fabric large enough to wrap around the cardboard. Glue fabric to the cardboard buy using a glue gun. Like so...
Now, place fabric covered cardboard back into frame, close clasps to hold cardboard in place.
Glue beads to the four corners of the frame to act as "feet". Being a teacher I always have beads lying around somewhere. But you can also purchase these at Dollar Tree.
Now your jewelery tray is ready to be used. We use ours on our dresser to hold our rings and my antique perfume bottle.
No comments:
Post a Comment