Free samples!?! Yes please I will take as many as you can give.
Free samples are just that, free. I take every opportunity to get a freebie. Besides not having to spend a penny for them they are also a great surprise in the mail. I have numerous beauty supply samples, shampoo, deodorant and such. These are great for going on vacation or for that unexpected overnight guest. Deodorant samples are great for when you run out mid week, right when you are getting ready for work, because by being a frugalista I do not shop during the week unless it is an extreme emergency and deodorant is not an extreme emergency. Tip #1 only shop on your designated day, this lessens the amount of money you spend on random items when you are aimlessly walking around the store not wanting to buy just one thing. For the ladies, I have also received lots of freebies for feminine hygiene products, great to keep in the car or your purse for those unexpected days. I have also obtained many laundry detergent, purex sheets, shout color catcheres and fabric softeners.... again great for when you don't quite have enough. Food samples are some of the funnest we have gotten Extra dessert gum, pretzel m&ms, fruit snacks, cereal, cream of wheat and vitamins. You can also get some magazine subscriptions for free I have received American Baby, Ready Made and Woman's Day magazine for a period of a year with no cost to me. The best thing about all these freebies is that most of them come with coupons. This is all of my beauty product samples, I keep them in a basket in our bathroom closet.
Birthday freebies are fabulous. There are numerous restaurants that will offer free entrees on your birthday just buy signing up on their website. At Red Robin you get a free birthday burger, Maggiano's $10 gift certificate, Applebee's free dessert just to name a couple. My favorite though is Dunkin Donuts, you are mailed a coupon for a free beverage when you sign up and another one on your birthday, DD Perks
Happy Freebie Hunting!!! If you find any good deals please share in the comment section.
No comments:
Post a Comment