Saturday, April 16, 2011

have a movie night on redbox


   After coming across a few FREE rental codes for Redbox, Josh and I decided to see if they really worked. First, we tried at Wal-Mart, to no avail. So we headed over to Walgreens, success!!! I'm not sure if these codes will work at other locations if you try and they don't I suggest going to a Walgreens. Here are some codes I found, you can only use them once. It recognizes you by your credit card number.


FREE Rental Codes:
Free Rental Code: DVDONME (expiration unknown) we used at Walgreens
Free Rental Code: BREAKROOM (expiration unknown) we used at Walgreens
Free Rental Code: N6TRWTV (expiration unknown) – will give Blu-ray for only $.50
Free Rental Code: QM4KTX6 (expiration unknown) – will give Blu-ray for only $.50
Free Rental Code: DVDKROG (expiration unknown) – only at Kroger locations
Free Rental Code: DVDATWAG (expiration unknown) – only at Walgreen’s locations

Have a great Movie Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment