Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Chicken Veggie Pizza
Sometimes I don't feel like eating pizza sauce but I want pizza. I found this recipe a couple of years ago and wanted to share it.
What you need:
-1 pre-made pizza crust (I make one from the pizza dough packet to save money)
-2 cups cubed cooked chicken
-1/3 cup chopped onion
-1/4 cup chopped red pepper
-1/4 cup chopped green pepper
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1 can of cream of mushroom soup
-1/2 to 1cup shredded mozzarella
Follow directions for pizza crust to get it prepped for toppings. In a large skillet add onion, peppers and garlic, just to get them warm. Pour in cream of mushroom soup and cubed chicken, heat till simmering. Pour and spread veggie mixture on pizza crust, sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 9-12 minute. Oven temperature will vary based on the pizza crust you use so make sure to look at the package.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment