We decided on a paint color last weekend, Pink Mist (which helped me with the vision of Ava's room). Josh recruited a friend from his program at school to come over and help paint this weekend. I am so excited for her room to be transformed into something girly. Because her bedding is not themed there is nothing that goes with it, decoration wise. No matching rug, wall decals, lamps etc. I am perfectly fine with it because we can make it however we want. I have been trying to think of what to put on her walls. Ava'a room is shared with Josh's office, so only two walls will painted to visually represent her space. I want to make sure that I take full advantage of the wall space I do have. I told Josh about my idea of doing a collage of A's above the crib. He thought it was a neat idea but didn't know how we would be able to get a hold of so many A's. We ventured to Michael's Arts and Crafts and Jo Ann Fabrics, our collection is beginning to grow :)
such a great idea! can't wait to see how it turns out :)
ReplyDelete