Monday, November 14, 2011

34 weeks and a visit from our moms


Cravings: None

Weight Gain: We have hit the 20 lb. mark, I have informed the nurses at the Dr.'s office that I do not wish to see the scale go any higher on my next few appointments... good luck with that

Belly Button: In

Heart Rate: 164

Changes: I can defiantly tell that little Ava is growing. My belly is getting rounder by the day.

Memory from the week: While at church Ava was kicking around, like I said this is her favorite time to get her gymnastics routine in. I had my mother in law, Mary, feel her kicking, when she would kick Mary would rub on her feet. Ava would then kick her back. This went on for about 2 minutes, I think someone has ticklish feet :)

My Dr. has decided that due to pelvic pressure that I have been experiencing he would like to go ahead and begin my weekly visits. Right now he has informed me that she has dropped but everything else is exactly how it should be right now. My next appointment is on Thursday.


Josh's mom came to visit this past weekend which was very nice and a great change of pace for us. We were able to celebrate Josh's birthday while she was here. My mom also came to the area to visit my bother, his wife and the new addition to their family. We were able to squeeze in sometime together shopping at the outlets.

 I think I out-did myself :)



The birthday Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment