One of my go to desserts for any type of gathering
What you need:
15 whole graham crackers (broken in half, 30 squares)
1 1/2 cups milk
1 pkg (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Pudding
1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip
1 cup chocolate frosting
What to do:
Arrange 10 squares, overlapping slightly, in bottom of 8-inch square baking pan; set aside. Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min. until thickened. Gently stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until well blended.
Spread half of the pudding mixture over graham squares in pan. Top with 10 of the graham square and remaining pudding mixture. Cover with remaining 10 graham squares.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours. spread with chocolate frosting just before serving.
The other weekend I decided to make a low sugar hence lower calories version for just myself. I used sugar free vanilla pudding prepared like the directions on the box. I made one layer of graham crackers in a large flat bottom bowl, then poured on half the pudding, another layer of graham crackers, the rest of the pudding. On top I squirted on some chocolate syrup. It was still yummy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment