I started on Ava's stocking this summer and with attempting to have all of my lesson plans and materials together for when I am out on maternity leave, I began to neglect the stocking. Lately, I have been designating certain nights for lesson plans and others for cross stitching. My goal is to have it done by Christmas because I know that when Ava gets here working on a stocking will be the last thing on my mind. Another I need to have done by Christmas is our Christmas cards. We bought some this weekend and I am in the process of addressing them, I think I have been pretty productive.
We still have so much to do or at least I think so. We are still in search of a pediatrician and an in-home child care provider. We have sorted out Ava's laundry and will be washing it this weekend along with installing the car seat. Then I will begin to pack my hospital bag. I guess it really isn't that much but there are tons of other little things. I have to realize you can only plan so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment