Monday, November 28, 2011

Ready for Christmas

Like I had said Josh has been extremely tied up in school the past few days and I have been keeping myself occupied with numerous crafts, recipes and getting out our very small collection of Christmas decorations. We are ready for the holiday! (on another note I finally felt brave enough to put my Christmas cards in the mail I hope it puts everyone in the Christmas spirit)
Josh said it is the last year of having an artificial tree, I am extremely excited. That was one thing I always looked forward to as a little girl; finding the perfect tree, cutting it down and taking it home.

Kitchen Table

The Living Room (and my ruffle wreath <3)
Ava's stocking hanger.... waiting for me to finish her stocking
One new ornament for the year
and the other new ornament. Just in case she is not here by Christmas she will still have an ornament for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment